Labels

AJ Styles tease a future rivalry with Shinsuke Nakamura


In an interview with GameRevolution.com, the WWE Champion AJ Style talked about his possible future rivalries, this is what he said:


"Randy Orton? We are both on Smackdown Live so it is possible that to happen. I think if this is the case, it'll be huge! There are plenty of guys in the roster against whom I have never fought so there is inevitably full of opportunities. This is also the case Raw and NXT side, there is so much talent that I have not been in the ring that people will necessarily dream of seeing some games and maybe they will take place. Personally, I like them, there are also some games that I would like to see happen someday. Nakamura about, I do not know when or where it will happen but it will probably happen. In WWE, they are smart, they know what they are doing and when the time comes everyone will know it and no one will want to miss it, believe me! "

No comments:

Post a Comment