Labels

Daniel Bryan talks about the fight CM Punk and his return


Daniel Bryan was recently interviewed by The Voice Philly, where he has spoken of Cm Punk:


 "I watched the fight. Punk and I have never been great friends, I think I do not even number, but I stand in his choice. I hoped to see him win. The worst is not defeat but to see him banged up during his promo. It has something in common him, me and the guys comem Sami Zayn and Neville. We have dreams and everybody says it's impossible, but we take it. Sometimes it does not work, what was his case in this fight. But he fought at a pro showdown in UFC. And it's crazy already! It's crazy and awesome because he knew he could have lost or be destroyed, but he gave it a shot. I know lots of people doing jiu jitsu, as I like it, or muay thai but that will never dare run for tournament and nobody knows them. You have to have a share of ego that says "Ok, if I go and I lost, what I Rinque the bottom? "Punk has. It is a public figure. I really respect him.

It is also difficult at his age, to get up every morning and take a scrape every day, fighting with pro each day and get hit. But that's the job. The job is getting hit every day. "

About his return on the screens:

 "There are good and bad sides. I like being present, being around my friends. I grew up in wrestling, I started at 18 years. My friends are wrestlers. I have other but of course but I rarely see the blow, unlike them with whom I spend 200 days a year on the roads. So yeah it's really good to be with them, and meet me in public. Sometimes when fans react with too much passion, it gives me so want to catcher. But it's really cool to be where I am. "

No comments:

Post a Comment